Pages

Search This Website

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

9 members of the same family die after eating noodles

9 members of the same family die after eating noodles

All 9 people who ate the noodles died in just two days

According to doctors, if the amount of bongcric acid in yeast is not maintained, it becomes poison quickly.

Nine members of the same family have died after eating stale noodles in the city of Jixi in China's Heilongjiang province. Nine members of the same family, including seven adults and two children, have died after eating boiled corn noodles made at home and stored in the freezer. A medical examination has revealed that the toxic acid produced in the corn has become lethal due to its staleness.

ALSO READ :- Awesome! Have a hearty meal without even paying the bill, find out about this new age restaurant in Ahmedabad

Died at breakfast

A total of 9 out of 12 people in the family had homemade corn noodles for breakfast. The other 3 teenagers avoided eating corn noodles as they did not like them. Everyone had to be hospitalized with a complaint of severe dehydration from noon onwards after breakfast. Where every 9 people who ate breakfast at two-day intervals despite intensive treatment died one by one.

How do noodles become toxic?

Corn noodles, also known as shuantangzi, are the traditional snack of the northeastern province.

ALSO READ :-  Breaking: 4 killed as luxury bus pulls down from bridge near Kondaibhari Ghat in Navapur, Maharashtra, bordering Gujarat

We have rice papad like there. Things are kept perennial, so families in north-east China are accustomed to fermenting corn noodles all year round, soaking them in water as needed, and sprinkling spices on them for breakfast.

An increase in the amount of bongcraic acid in corn yeast makes it a highly toxic respiratory toxin. Extremely high levels of the bacteria responsible for bongcraic acid were found in noodles as well as in the stomachs of people who ate them.

CLICK HERE TO GUJARATI 

The presence of 100 parts of bongcraic acid in water is enough to add sourness to the dish but if it is more than that, it is fatal. The noodles eaten by the dead contained 18 parts of bongcric acid in water. So it quickly becomes poison.

According to doctors, death is certain in more than half of the cases when there is such a high level of bongracic acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment