Search This Website

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Young man commits suicide in Kota: Young man commits suicide by hanging himself on social media saying 'OK friends, goodbye, I'm leaving'

 Young man commits suicide in Kota: Young man commits suicide by hanging himself on social media saying 'OK friends, goodbye, I'm leaving'

The youth committed suicide by choking himself

A tragic incident took place late last night in the Kunhadi police station area of ​​Kota city in Rajasthan. A young man was strangled while hanging from a fan in the house. The youth went live on social media before being strangled. Before the death, the youth said on social media, "Okay friends, goodbye, let's go!" After saying this, the youth hung himself on the fan with a noose around his neck. Anyone who has seen this picture on social media has lost their senses.

આ પણ વાંચો :- નરાધમોએ પરિણીતાને આપ્યુ ડ્રગ્સ અને ગુજાર્યો ગેંગરેપ, વીડિયો પણ બનાવ્યો અને પરીણિતાનું થયુ મોત

Not disclosing the reason behind committing suicide

The deceased Manish (35) was a resident of Tejaji Mandir Sakatpura area. Two months ago, he was working in a hardware shop in Gumanpura area. He was currently unemployed. She got married in a new village about 3 years ago. A year after the marriage, his wife left him and Pierre left. Manish lived with his parents and younger brother. Police sent the body to the MBS mortuary for postmortem. The reason behind the hanging is not known at present, Kunhadi police is investigating the case.

આ પણ વાંચો :- શું દેશમાં ફરી થશે ‘લૉકડાઉન’? પીએમ મોદી ભલે ના બોલે પરંતુ નિર્મલા સિતારમણે કહી દીધી આ મોટી વાત

When the younger brother watched live, his hosh flew

Hersh, younger brother of the deceased, said the incident took place at 10 pm. Manish was alone in the room. The door was closed. They were in the bathroom at the time when he ate the traps. Looking at the mobile on social media, Manish was seen hanging by the throat. He was immediately rushed downstairs to the room and taken to the MBS hospital. The doctor on duty there examined him and declared him dead.

આ પણ વાંચો :- કોરોના વાયરસના નવા લક્ષણો આ લક્ષણો જોવા મળે તો તરત જ રિપોર્ટ કરવી લેવો 

I was at home all day

Harsh said Manish had been consuming alcohol and marijuana for a few months. Every day, drunken people used to fight over vegetables and food at home. He stayed home all day on Monday. Leaving the house at 5 p.m. He was drunk when he returned.

વિડીયો જોવા અહિયાં ક્લિક કરો 

ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા માટે અહિયાં ક્લિક કરો 

On Monday he did not have a scuffle with anyone in the house, nor did he quarrel. He went to his room. He did not link the room from the inside. Only the door closed. He never talked about being stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment